Indy Sports Coverage – Wildcard Weekend
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 6
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 7
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 8
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 5
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 4
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 1
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 2
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 3
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 9
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 10
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 15
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 16
- Indy Sports Coverage – Wildcard Weekend
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 14
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 13
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 11
- Indy Sports Coverage – Week 12
- Indy Sports Coverage – Post Season
Each week, Coltzilla brings you highlights from local sports coverage of the Colts with an emphasis on player interviews. Pre-game interviews go up throughout the week. Post-game interviews are posted shortly after the game. Hope you enjoy!
It’s Wildcard weekend of the 2010 season, and the 10-6 Indianapolis Colts welcome the 11-5 New York Jets to Lucas Oil Stadium. The winner moves on, the loser goes home.
UPDATED – Inside The Huddle, More Local Coverage – Tuesday morning
UPDATED – Sports Jam, SportsLocker – Monday afternoon
UPDATED – Local Post-Game Coverage – Sunday evening
UPDATED – Colts Pre-Game Show – Saturday evening
UPDATED – Peyton Manning Interview – Saturday evening
UPDATED – Bill Polian Show – Saturday evening
UPDATED – Local Pre-Game Coverage – Saturday afternoon
UPDATED – Replacement Huddle Up Indy – Saturday morning
Inside The Huddle:
The Colts end their 2010 season when Jets kicker Nick Folk kicks a game winning field goal as time expires on Saturday night. In pre-game interviews, Coach Caldwell, Dwight Freeney, Antoine Bethea, and other Colts players listed winning the turnover battle as keys to a Colts victory. How’d they do?
- Win the turnover battle – The Colts didn’t turn the ball over and managed one interception on an over-throw by Marc Sanchez. Grade: A
- Protect Peyton – Rookie Jeff Linkenbach replaced Ryan Diem at right tackle and played well. Peyton Manning was sacked once. Grade: B
- Pressure Sanchez – The Colts D hit the Jets quarterback five times, one of them a sack. Grade: B
Too high? Too low? What do you think?
Countdown To Kickoff (post-game):
Local TV Coverage:
In Week 17 pre-game interviews, Jeff Saturday, Gary Brackett, Robert Mathis, Taj Smith, and other Colts players discuss what it will take to succeed in the playoff game against the New York Jets.
- Win the turnover battle
- Protect Peyton
- Pressure Sanchez
We’ll find out on Saturday if they’re up to the task.
Colts Pre-Game Show:
Peyton Manning Interview:
Bill Polian Show:
Local Pre-Game Coverage:
Colts Up Close:
Huddle Up Indy with co-hosts Pat McAfee, Adam Vinatieri, and Justin Snow:
Due to technical difficulties (i’m an idiot), I missed the first 5 mins or so of the show. So video #1 is the official version (they remove NFL-owned content). Video #2 is mine and contains the final 15 mins.
UPDATED with new version
Bonus Coverage – Manning Commercial:
|Print article||This entry was posted by TJ Higley on January 8, 2011 at 9:55 am, and is filed under 2010 Regular Season. Follow any responses to this post through . You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|